Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day! And, if you're like me, you're always searching for a new place to try! Fortunately, we have some great options in Montgomery County! Here are some of my new favorites! Some offer full menus and others more limited, but all are fabulous!
1. Pie and Plate Cafe 43 N. Main Street, AmblerWhat a great addition to Ambler! This cozy and casual cafe offers up some of the best breakfasts around! From quiches and scones, brunch pot pies, breakfast sandwiches, biscuits and much more ... this place will keep you coming back! Great coffee, friendly service and amazing desserts! Order your Thanksgiving pies now! Serves an amazing lunch too! Quickly becoming a local favorite! Closed Mondays. BYOB
$ (267) 468-7171
2. Alice Bakery & Confectionary 95 E Butler Avenue, AmblerExceptional little bakery and cafe with some of the best bread and pastries around! Dennis, the owner and chef, takes great pride in his work and you can taste it! He has had the opportunity to cook for some very influential people from President Barack Obama, Robert Redford, Lisa Ling and Al Roker. He has even appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show! From the croissants and sticky buns to a great cup of coffee... you can't go wrong here for breakfast! Try them for lunch too! Closed Mondays.
$ (215) 646-2000
3. Euro Delights Bakery & Cafe 4034 Skippack Pk, Skippack VillageA must visit in Skippack! Stop in for their Sunday brunch and enjoy an authentic European breakfast including Omelets, Belgian Waffles, Gourmet French Toast, and Finnish Crepes and don't forget the amazing desserts! They have a cozy indoor dining area as well as outdoor seating (weather permitting)! Fabulous lunch too! Closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
$$ (610) 306-2224
4. Zakes Cafe 444 S. Bethlehem Pike, Ft. WashingtonFrom their Best of Philly Award Winning Pancakes to their coconut French toast with caramel sauce, this place delivers! Offering a variety of breakfast options and a fabulous brunch, they have quickly gained a loyal following! The restaurant itself is on the small side, and reservations are strongly recommended for brunch on the weekends! Be sure to leave room for dessert... the cakes and baked goods are not to be missed! BYOB
$$ (215) 654-7600
5. Izzie's Delicatessen 700 Dekalb Pike, Blue BellExcellent Jewish Deli offering up fabulous breakfast options in an attractive, cozy dining room! From Omelettes to Stuffed Pancakes, Eggs Benedict to French Toast, Belgian Waffles to Corned Beef Hash... they don't disappoint! Great food, good portions and friendly service! This is a great addition to Blue Bell!
$$ (484) 322-2126